The Friends of Cross Bar SRMA is holding a photo contest to collect high-quality photos of the Cross Bar SRMA to be used in future marketing campaigns. Professional and amateur photographers can compete for a $1,000.00 prize by submitting photos taken on the property.
· All entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM, Sunday, October 24th, 2022
· All entries must be submitted via the official contest upload page
· The winner of the Cross Bar Photo Contest will receive $1,000.00
· The winning photographer will be notified by Friday, November 4th.
· Entries from professional and amateur photographers accepted.
· The winning photographer must be able to provide a high-resolution version of the winning image. If the winner is not able to provide a high-res version of their image other entries will be considered for selection.
· Photos must be taken on the open Cross Bar Days, October 1st,and/or October 15th. All vehicles must stay on the all-weather road.
· All entries must be submitted via the official contest upload page. Entries sent in other ways will not be accepted.
· Photos must not show the name of the photographer, agency, or publication, or any other information (these details can be included in the metadata of the pictures but must not be visible on the picture itself).
· The photographer(s) must be the author(s) of the photos submitted in their name.
· The photographer(s), or the agent or representative entering on their behalf, must be the copyright holder(s) or have been authorized by the copyright holder(s) to submit the pictures.
· By entering the Contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can be used by the Friends of Cross Bar SRMA Inc and supporting sponsors for advertising purposes.
· By entering the Contest, entrants agree that the Friends of Cross Bar SRMA Inc and supporting sponsors own full rights to all entries.
· Entries will be judged by the Friends of Cross Bar SRMA Inc and supporting sponsors. All decisions are final. The Friends of Cross Bar SRMA Inc reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
· The copyright holders represent and warrant that submission of the pictures does not breach any law, and further that no third party can hold any claims or any objections regarding the rights granted to the Friends of Cross Bar SRMA Inc and supporting sponsors. The copyright holders will hold the Friends of Cross Bar SRMA Inc and supporting sponsors harmless of any claims from third parties related hereto.
· The conditions set out in the Entry Rules are binding, and the Friends of Cross Bar SRMA inc reserves the right to refuse or exclude any entry at its own discretion.
Thank you to the Amarillo Convention and Visitors Bureau for their support.